Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Flower Nail-Art



Hey :) I'll be showing you how to recreate this cute summery nail art I did today! It's really easy and you'll only need a few things. So let's get started!




Take a nude nailpolish and paint your nails. Let it dry and take a nail-art brush/toothpick and a light green color and start drawing vertical lines on all of your nails. The lines don't have to be equally thick, it looks more playfull when they're all different. It's up to you how many lines you want! I chose to do 1 or 2. After you've done that take your nail-art wheel and place the glitters on your nails with nail glue or a clear nailpolish. You can use any shape glitter you want, or rhinestones if you want to!
I used this nail-art wheel with lots of pretty glitters from Essence in nr. 02 Style it up!


I used an essence nailpolish from the Fruity limited edition collection, and my O.P.I nailpolish.

Thanks for reading. :)

Follow us on Twitter for daily updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment