Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Monday, July 30, 2012

LOTD/Lips Of The Day

Hi girlss! I'm starting to get into the NOTD (Nails Of The Day), EOTD (Eyes Of The Day), OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) kind of things, so my first OTD!

I'm wearing nude lips, because my eye makeup was a bit heavier than usual. (Yes, I have freckles. They pop up in the summer, I quite like them!)



The first thing I did was lining my lips with this lipliner from Essence in 
#01 Soft Rose.

After that I applied an Oriflame lipstick named Vintage Nude.


I wear this combination a lot, everyone can pull this off and it looks really neat! :)


(Will be doing a giveaway tomorrow!)

6 comments:

  1. Oeh, nice! Mooi kleurtje is het!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! I love the nude lip look, it definitely is the way to go with heavier eye makeup. This lipstick is such a nice color, I'm hoping I can find one with that much of a natural pink tint to match my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty nude color, looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color, very romantic.
    i'm following you, your turn to follow now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love nude colours <3
    Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete