Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Products Farmaline.nl

Hey girls! I'm lucky to have the chance to try out products from a  Belgian pharmacy called Farmaline. They sell a lot of skincare products from amazing well-known brands! Click here to visit their online pharmacy. If you don't spreak French or Dutch, they also have a website in German and English!

I'll post some group photo's of the products I've received down below, and once I've tested them all I'll do reviews on them. I'm really excited about this!






 These are skin-care product samples.


These are hair product samples, all from Furterer.
I've never heard of this brand before but I'm excited to try it out!


Thanks for reading and check my website for further updates about these products this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment