Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review Products Farmaline.nl

Finally! I've taken my time to test the products from online pharmacy Farmaline, and I'm doing a review on them now!
If you want to read more about the products click on the photo's, because I'll only be telling you my personal opinion about these products.






This is the Roc Soleil Protection sunscreen with SPF 50. I've been using this sunscreen on my face for the past few days because the weather was really nice, I didn't break out and my face didn't get sunburned! I have really light skin so a good sunscreen is essential for me. The texture is not too thick, and it's a bit creamy.



This is the Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Care moisturizer. It wouldn't say it's bad but I wouldn't say it's super good either. It was good to use as a make-up base, and it didn't break me out. It would work well as your everyday moisturizer.



This Bioderm Purifying Foaming Gel, is amazing! It cleared my skin up a lot, and it's really gentle. It also controlled my oil really well. It foams up really well when you rub it between your wet hands.



These hairpruducts from Furterer made my hair really soft and easy to comb. You should definitely try out one of these products if you have dry hair, and even if you don't you should.


This is the Lipo Sol Lotion from Louis Widmer. I've used this product a few times and I'm satisfied. I used it after I cleaned my face to remove excess make-up from my face and it did its job really well. It also controlled my slightly oily T-zone!



This is the Roc Soft Smoothing Scrub, I absolutely love this product. It's the best face scrub I've ever tried. It's not too harsh and your skin will feel so soft and refreshed after using this! I would purchase this product myself!


Thanks for reading! I hope I informed you enough about these products, if you've tried out one products yourself already, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment